After receiving your first several donations, you will want
to provide WePay or Stripe the necessary information to withdraw your funds.
1. To withdraw funds or set up your bank account information, log
in to your Fundly account and click on the FUNDS link on your campaign page. On the "Funds" page, click on the Access My Wepay Account button.
2. It will re-direct you to your WePay log in page.
3. Enter your WePay password and click Login
4. Click Continue in the Verify Personal Information window
5. Complete the required fields on the form and click Continue
6. If you are withdrawing donations that were made on an American Express card, the system will generate the Verify Account Information form below for you to complete. (Required by American Express to process transactions.) Click Finish.
If not, you will go directly to step #7.
7. Provide the pertinent bank information. Should you wish to withdraw the funds, you can choose the options to have them withdrawn daily, weekly or monthly. *Note: The entire available balance will be sent once withdrawn or requested to be sent via papercheck. Click Continue
8. Verify your bank information. You can do this one of three ways:
a) By using Instant Verification: enter your bank account username and password
b) Photo Verification: upload or email a check and photo ID
c) Micro-deposit Verification: 2 small test deposits are made to your account.
9. Once the bank information is verified, you are asked to confirm the withdrawal amount. Click Confirm Withdrawal when done.
10. You will receive an email confirmation that a withdrawal has been initiated.
Note: You will only enter and verify your bank information once. The next time you withdraw the funds, you just need to click on the Green Withdraw Funds button and will direct you to the confirm withdrawal screen where you enter the amount you want to withdraw.
* If you do not see a withdraw button, please send a support ticket or email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions how to withdraw your funds.
1. To withdraw funds or set up your bank account information, log in to your Fundly account and click on the FUNDS link on your campaign page. On the "Funds" page, click on the Access My Stripe Account button.
2. It will re-direct you to your Stripe login page.
3. Enter your Stripe email and password and click Sign in to your account.
The page will redirect you to the Stripe Dashboard.
4. From the Stripe dashboard, go to Account Settings and a window will pop up.
5. Under the Transfers tab, the donations you receive can be transferred to your bank account on a set schedule. To change the schedule, click Change schedule and click Done when you are finished. Your funds will automatically be transferred to the bank account displayed based on the schedule settings.
* If you are having issues receiving your donations, please send a support ticket or email us directly to email@example.com for further instructions how to withdraw your funds.